1. START your vehicle.
2. LOCATE the OBD-2 PORT under the driver side dashboard.
3. PLUG IN the performance chip: Wait 15 seconds.
4. PRESS & HOLD the SYNC/RESET button on the front of the chip for 15 seconds.
5. DRIVE as normal, allowing a minimum of 150 accumulative miles for the chip to complete the programming before testing.
- The Performance Chip will stay plugged into the OBD2 port.
- The lights on the Performance Chip indicate software function and do not need to be monitored.
- Higher octane fuel is recommended for higher gains, but is not required to feel a difference.
- To return the vehicle to stock tune settings: With MOTOR OFF, unplug the Performance Chip and the car will restore with next start.
Performance Tracking Applications
Download Instructions iPhone App: DashCommand
Download Instructions Android App: Bluetooth OBDII