1. START your vehicle.
2. LOCATE the OBD-2 PORT under the driver-side dashboard.
3. CHECK THE OBD2 PORT for any dirt, dust, or grime. Clean out to ensure a thorough connection
4. PLUG IN the performance chip: Wait 15 seconds.
5. PRESS & HOLD the SYNC/RESET button on the front of the chip for 15 seconds.
6. DRIVE as usual allowing a minimum of 150 total accumulated miles. This allows the chip to complete the remapping of the fuel-air exchange for optimal performance.
> The Performance Chip MUST STAY plugged into the OBD2 port to operate.
> The lights on the Performance Chip are for programming purposes only. You may find some or all of the lights go out fairly quickly- these are not indicative of operation and do not require monitoring.
> Higher octane fuel is recommended for higher gains but is not required. All grade chips work with all fuel grades.
> To return the vehicle to stock tune settings: With MOTOR OFF, unplug the Performance Chip and the vehicle will return to its original settings the next time you start it.