Total install time for one of our performance chips is roughly 60 seconds. You don’t need any mechanical experience! Still, we have technical support if you have any questions or concerns. Call for technical support.
1. Find the OBD2 port typically under the dashboard on drivers side.
2. Start the vehicles motor. Please wait roughly 10-15 seconds.
3. Plug the chip into the OBD2 port. Please wait roughly 10-15 seconds.
4. Press and hold the SYNC/Reset Button on the front of the chip roughly 10 seconds.
5. Drive as normal and allow 50-150 accumulative miles to complete the changes before fully testing the benefits.
* The Performance Chip will stay plugged into the OBD2 port.
* The lights are for CHIP YOUR CAR’s programming purposes only. You do not need to monitor them.
* Higher octane fuel is recommended for higher gains but is not needed.
If you wish to return the vehicle back to stock tune settings, just unplug the performance chip with the motor turned off.