Highly coveted, dream purchases and objects of irrational want are just some of the terms people use to describe luxury cars. For many, there is nothing more desirable than those automobiles. Luxury takes a whole new meaning when it comes to the top five most luxurious cars in the entire world. From rare, lavish leather seats to fast engines, these cars are real and not just in our dreams.
5 Most Luxurious Cars
What makes those luxury cars so special? Taking a closer look at the top five luxury cars in the world should give you a better idea. Starting with a gorgeous Rolls Royce, here’s the drool-worthy list we’ve put together for your enjoyment:
Rolls Royce Phantom – Extended Series II
No list of luxury vehicles would be complete without a mention of the Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended Series II. It would not be hyperbole to say that this Rolls-Royce offering is the embodiment of luxury. Costing a mere $460,000, here are a few of the many added features available for this beauty:
- The signature grille of the Rolls-Royce Phantom demands attention and admiration. Marvel at the fine craftsmanship on display there. It is also finished with the luxury car maker’s iconic Spirit of Ecstasy which has been bathed in gold.
- Look inside and you’ll find exquisitely crafted seats fashioned from Grace White and Iceland Moss leather. Veneers made from dark amber wood are carefully positioned throughout the interior to highlight the lavish qualities of the Phantom.
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom is no slouch in terms of power. It is powered by a 6.75-liter twin-turbo V12 engine that offers speed in great excess. Remarkably, all that power remains imperceptible to passengers as rides in the Phantom remain smooth and quiet.
Bentley – Flying Spur
The Bentley Flying Spur is a shining example of a luxury automobile imbued with the spirit of craftsmanship. The list wouldn’t be complete without a Bentley, of course. These are just a few bonuses that come with the hefty price tag of $200K:
- Handcrafted decorations give the Flying Spur an air of exclusivity and elegance. Buyers also have the option of personalizing the embroidery to create something more special.
- The exterior made from super-formed aluminum gives this Bentley creation a sleek profile that is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Combined with the intricately-designed frame, the Flying Spur features a look that is truly spectacular.
- Engine options for the Flying Spur include a 4-liter V8 petrol engine, a 6-liter W12 petrol engine, or a 2.9-liter V6 hybrid engine. Regardless of which option you ultimately choose, you will gain access to premium power.
Mercedes-Benz Maybach S-Class
Expect to experience luxurious comfort when you step inside the Maybach S-Class from Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes has been around as long as the rest, but for specific reasons, this model exudes more than enough luxury for $185,000. Here are some of its pricy features:
- Special attention was given to the cabin of this luxury car and it pays off because the comfort it provides is truly exceptional. The carefully crafted seats made from Nappa leather caress your body and keep you relaxed. Their comfort-focused qualities are matched only by their gorgeous appearance.
- Passengers can also activate the special features of the Nappa leather seats to enjoy a soothing massage. You can get near full-body massages on the go if you opt to purchase this luxury offering from Mercedes-Benz.
- The twin-turbocharged 4-liter V8 engine found inside the Maybach S-Class provides impressive power. If you want as much power as possible, you can opt for the variants equipped with the 6-liter V12 engine.
Land Rover – Range Rover
For specific reasons, we had to include this rugged yet elegant SUV in our top five for many obvious characteristics besides it’s incredibly fun to drive. Costly a pretty penny at $215K and a go-to favorite for many of Hollywood’s most elite, this luxury SUV does not hold back when it comes to offering premium features:
- Premium sustainable materials including Kvadrat and Ultrafabrics are used to construct the cabin. Graded leather are also used on the seats.
- Buyers are also given the option to customize the interior finish of the Range Rover. Select from a wide range of high-quality materials to create the cabin you’ve always wanted.
- The newest iterations of the Range Rover are powered by the turbocharged P400 hybrid engine. When pushed to the max, the Range Rover’s hybrid engine can deliver up to 395 horsepower.
This list gets more haunting as we go on, and more expensive with this Rolls-Royce costing nearly $400,000. We started with a Phantom and we’re ending with a Ghost. The Rolls-Royce Ghost is elegantly expertly crafted into the form of a luxury vehicle. Similar to ghosts, they’re almost unbelievable when it comes to their breathtaking beauty, and here’s why:
- You can see that in the open-pore veneers that serve as exquisite accent pieces and the Illuminated Fascia.
- The Starlight Headliner is a finishing flourish that perfectly captures the wonderful excess of this Rolls-Royce creation. Turn them on to create a relaxing ambiance inside the vehicle and use the available massage seats to make your daily trips more enjoyable.
- The Rolls-Royce Ghost draws power from a 6.7-liter V12 engine. Unleash the full power of the Ghost on an open stretch of road so you can better understand why it is considered a luxury vehicle both in terms of looks and performance.
Although our top five most luxurious car lists could be far from reality for many of us, anything is possible. However, until you can make a dream into reality consider upgrading your vehicle’s performance with our top-rated performance chip from Chip Your Car. Take your driving experience to a whole other level and tap into the full potential of your vehicle.